Let’s face it… life moves too quickly. We are working longer hours than ever before, which leaves us with little time or energy to organize our homes. Over time, the clutter begins to grow until organizing it seems too daunting or overwhelming to even try. We don’t even know where to begin.
Organizer AZ 911 can help you organize the following areas of your home:
|Bedrooms||Family Rooms||Home Offices|
|Filing Systems||Paperwork||Email Management|
If you are downsizing or getting ready to sell your home, or need help reorganizing for blending households, Organizer AZ 911 can show you ways to make the transition run more smoothly.
How Do I Get Started?
The easiest way to get started is to contact me for a FREE consultation!
Phone/Email FREE Consultation (a $30 value) – takes approximately 30 min.
- Discuss area(s) you wish to have organized
- Talk about what is motivating you to get organized
- Find out what you hope to accomplish
- Consider the results you are looking for
- Determine an organizing process/strategy that works best for you
- Set up Assessment Appointment
Assessment Appointment (Flat Fee) – takes approximately 1-2 hours
- Meet at your home
- Discuss in detail the area(s) you want organized
- Determine how the area(s) would best function for your needs
- Take pictures and measurements of the target area(s)
- Estimate time needed to complete the project
- Discuss budget allotted for project
- Determine if handyman or other professional contractors are necessary
- Select an organizing approach for the project
SELECTING AN ORGANIZING APPROACH THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
On-Site Organizing (Hourly Rate)
If you need a more “hands-on” approach to and assistance with your organizing project, then On-Site Organizing is the process you should choose. On-Site Organizing is when I come to your home and assist you step-by-step with the organizing process. Many people find it extremely difficult sorting out what needs to be tossed, what needs to be donated, and what is essential to keep. I will assist you through those tough decisions while helping you learn new techniques and strategies to maintain organization. Most single room projects can be completed within 6-15 hours. An hourly fee is charged for “On-Site Organizing” with a minimum 4-hour block purchase.
Design Concept (Flat Fee)
This option is great for people who are ready and willing to do the work by themselves, but need a “plan of attack” to get the job done. The Design Concept is a 20 to 30 page plan that will include 2-3 graphic design layouts of the “target area”, a complete list of the necessary supplies, price estimates for those supplies, and a strategic step-by-step instructional worksheet for completing the project. It is a customized plan for the specific area you wish to be organized. The Design Concept will provide you with everything you need in order to tackle the organizing project on your own from start to finish.